Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Reflection week 4

This week was when are part A on this terms assignment was due.
This just consisted of doing reserch for the website and other websites that are of the same themes of our movie.
I completed my assigments on power pint. but creating a mock website.
The main colours in the website consist of Black and Red.

when handing out assignment in, we had to then put it all together on iWeb.
Just by picking an easy done background, you then add your heading, text backs, and space fillers for your soon to be pictures or trailers.
This is exactly what I did for my website.
Jsut having a plain black background, i used different fonts and places textboxes in places i thought was nessassary. I then finished the website. So i had to go through and edit it, and try different colour and font for the writting and see if it makes a difference.
so i did that, and there actually was a difference. The theme before was kind of unknown, so just by changing the font and size, and positions of the textboxes and space fillers. the website now looks a bit more like a crime theme.
Although there is a lot more work that is needed to be dont.
like, doing all changed to every page on the website.
Continue to look at different fonts to see if there is a better on,
find the pictures that will be on the website, and upload them onto my soon-to-be-wesite.
and lastly check with Mr Andrews for me advice as to what I must do.

No comments:

Post a Comment